Saturday, February 7, 2009

Let's Hear It for WILL!

Will is just the greatest kid.  I'm super proud of him (in the non-prideful way, of course).  He is doing well in school, is helpful at home and is an all-around nice guy.  Recently he racked up a bunch of new pins in Webelos Scouts.  

He'll be getting his Arrow of Light in March!  Way to go, buddy.

Will is also playing basketball.  It's only his second season, but he's really doing a great job. He's great at rebounding and is good at moving the ball without turnovers.  He made a basket in the last game, too!  Even though his team hasn't won a game yet, he's got a great attitude and plays hard till the end!

Will also received the Computer award for the nine weeks in Fifth Grade.  

You're the BEST, Will!  I love being your Mom.

7 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Go Will! Good attitudes are the best thing the kids can learn from sports...it's like life, you win some, you lose some, sometimes you're the best, sometimes you're not, but with a good attitude it's all good!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss Will so much in our Webelos group. He is a great kid!!

Claudia said...

Congratulations, Will! He is such a great kid - we miss having him in Primary here. Glad to know he is doing so well!

My name is Andrea said...

It was Moments that take our breath away. I just get bored of things often and like to change according to what is going on...right now I feel like I am just shooting from the hip and ridning along with "no hands." :o)

Unknown said...

it is fun to get to know your family better Karen! Thanks for stopping by the blog; the yummy cake is from Panini Bakery on Sherry Lane (off Preston) in Dallas. We discovered it when we lived in Dallas the first time, and its deliciousness haunts me-their best is the white chocolate mousse/raspberry. Enjoy!
And I want to see Downtown McKinney before we move-let me know if you head that way and I'll try to meet you there...

ashley said...

Way to go Will! I'm so lucky to have you for a little brother. I miss you and love you!! XOXO

ashley said...

NFT=no further text