Monday, February 23, 2009

A Present From Me to You! - New and Improved Version!!

My friend Cindy posted this on her blog, and I'm seriously lacking things to do right now (I hope you can hear the sarcasm in my typing), so I decided to bite...  BUT, I'm changing it up a little to make it more attractive to my apprehensive friends.

The first three people to comment on this post will get something made by me!  My choice.  For you.  This offer does have some restrictions and limitations. 

1.  I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!  
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. I'll be done this year.  : )
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I will either hand deliver or ship - depending on where you live.  

The catch?  Oh, yes, there's a catch.  You must re-post this on your blog.  Now, there are no limitations on what you do for your friends, either.  You can choose to babysit for them, or write them a poem.  It doesn't matter what you do, just that you "pay it forward" so to speak.

The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a marvelous homemade gift by me!  Go!

3 comments:

ashley said...

Alright...I'll do it.

Karen said...

It's not that big a deal....it could be something baked, even. It's not like you have to piece a quilt for someone!

Charlie said...

How nice does it have to be now? I did Piere's taxes for him and his wife, so that is 2 right? just one more?