Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One Last Look at Charlie Brown

The show is over, but I couldn't help but post a few photos of the actual musical.  The kids did such a good job.  It's pretty different here in Prosper where the resources are more limited, but Mr. O'Neil the theater teacher is fantastic at making the small stage in the cafeteria feel like any stage in any theater.

I'm so glad Lucy has opportunities to learn and grow and share her talents.  I'm constantly in awe of her strength and fortitude.  She is an example of a righteous young woman and I'm so blessed to have her as my daughter.  You ROCK, Lucy!


Coat hanger sculpture monologue

It's a great day for Rabbit Hunting

Loved the traditional Peanuts Gang Dance!

Beethoven Day

Lucy has great friends!  She had a huge group each night of the show who came to show their support!  This is a group from Prosper High.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Lucy, you DO rock! (and your Mom, too).
Congratulations on a great performance and a wonderful group of friends.

My name is Andrea said...

Karen, she is a great girl! We love her in YW! She is so enthusiastic and kind...I wish I could've come to the play, looks like I totally missed out!

Alison said...

I can tell this was just awesome! (I played Sally in my school's fifth grade play....it wasn't nearly as fancy and that was my first and last time on stage. Good memory though, I loved it.) Lucy is so cute! I would have loved to have seen this.
I enjoyed your v-day post too. Valentines day is just the best.