Friday, January 9, 2009

Family Portrait Session


A few days before Christmas, while everyone was home, we ventured outside for a family portrait.  Since Texas isn't the most beautiful spot on the planet in December, we had a difficult time deciding on a location.  We ended up in Downtown McKinney, which has a darling little square full of boutiques and antique stores.  I've only seen a few of the shots so far, but will go next week for a look at all of them.  The photographer (Marquette) who took our great shots last year couldn't take us during the time we were all together, so she referred us to her friend Angela Majerus! Angela was great to squeeze us in at Christmas time and spend 2 hours with us.  We had so much fun laughing and playing around.  She posted a preview on her blog. (click on the word blog to see it) There are some cute shots.  I especially LOVE the ones of my wonderful parents. They look amazing and are in such great health.  I'm so glad they came along! Take a look, if you'd like.  I can't wait to see them all.


4 comments:

Claudia said...

You guys all look amazing, as always! I love the individual shots of the kids, your photographer did a great job!

shahna said...

Those turned out so cute. I love all of them. My favorite is the one with the grandkids all around your parents. That is priceless. Karen, you look so much like your dad.

Kristi Clinger said...

HOW FUN!! Downtown is a fun place.
They turned out great!

Cortney said...

KAren!
Those are all so awesome! I love the "goofy" ones the best!
She is amazing. Your Christmas pictures looked so magical to! Hope all is well. Hope ya'll are enjoying Prosper and everyone is well!!