Monday, January 26, 2009

Coming Soon

I went to a rehearsal today for the Prosper High School Production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.  I took some photos for the local newspaper.  I may be just a tad bit biased, but this show is super cute.  I literally laughed out loud several times during my brief stay.  The kids are really great.  They have a ways to go with sets, props, costumes etc., but those things always come together at the last minute.  If you live in the Dallas Metroplex and you aren't busy February 5, 6, or 7th, I highly recommend you hit Prosper High for some great family entertainment.  Of course, I'll surely blog about it after it's over, so those of  you who hail from lands afar, never fear!  In the meantime, here are a few photos.
Lucy as Sally Brown - she NEVER makes that face at home!

Charlie Brown getting great advice from Lucy.

The whole cast!

No comments: