Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Little Ball Player

Molly had her second softball game tonight!  Her team played a Celina time in Celina at their REALLY nice fields.  And guess what?  Molly got a HIT!  She smacked the ball right between the pitcher and third base for a single.  Then she made a run all the way home on the next hit! She was so stinkin' cute.  We are so proud of our girl!  Our team won 9-3, I think.  It was a great night for the girls.

Crossing home plate!

She was pretty happy!

Lucy kept the scoreboard updated.

Will had a blast with the sunflower seeds.

3 comments:

Rich said...

Okay Karen....at least take the merchandising sticker off Molly's helmet!

Karen said...

I KNEW somebody would see that! I started to take it off, but it was going to make a sticky mess, so I decided to wait till I was home and had some goo gone! Loser.

ashley said...

Woohooo!! I'm so happy for you Molly :) Way to go girl!