Friday, April 10, 2009

My Morning Laugh


The kids watch out the window in the morning for the school bus.  From the dining room you can see the bus on another street before it makes the turn onto our street.  This gives them plenty of time to get out the door so the bus doesn't have to wait a long time for them to get down our long walkway and driveway to the street.

This morning they were in the dining room as usual and I was getting other things done.  Molly yelled to me, "Mom, BUUUSSSS"  which is my signal to get to the door to kiss them goodbye.  So I get there and the bus is already at the curb waiting, so I say, "How did you guys miss seeing the bus?" to which Molly answers, "I don't know, Will was beatboxing."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

The highlight of our morning is watching Austin sprint across the street chasing the bus. Every morning.