Friday, April 3, 2009

Coming Soon


Oh my goodness!  It's been a while since I've had a second to blog!  There's a really good reason. Though as I take a minute to sit down and think about why I want to do this (blogging) instead of reading my bookclub book, working in the garden, cleaning house, knitting, baking some really great treat, meal planning, visiting with friends, etc., I am reminded of the fact that this blog is a family record.  A journal of sorts.  I've never been much of a journal writer.  OK, true confessions, I'm terrible.  It's one of those New Years Resolutions or goals that I've just stopped setting! But, somehow, knowing that my friends enjoy seeing what we are up to (I figure this is a true statement because I enjoy seeing what you are up to.) helps me find motivation to carry on.  But also, someday, I will be able to look back and read and see this record of our family.  I love that. I want that.  We don't have especially amazing experiences, and I'm not gifted at writing, but they are our experiences and I want to remember them.  So I'll make time.

Lately, we've had lots going on at the Scholl house.  So much that I haven't had time to answer email let alone blog! Not that you're holding your breath till the next installment of the Scholl Family Chronicles is released, but please be patient.  I'm compiling photos from our momentous weekend to share with you soon.  A wedding and a milestone anniversary all in one weekend make for lots of fun and busy-ness!  Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Congrats, Karen! Can't wait to see photos!

Clark said...

Great pic Aunt Karen!

Kristi Clinger said...

I'm glad you made it through the busy, milestone weekend. I can't wait to hear more.