Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Parker Ellis Schmidt

Can I just tell you how cool this guy is?  

The coolest.  Anyway, it's pretty late and I haven't slept for about 41 hours, so I don't have time to blog the whole story (it's a REALLY long story!), but I will tomorrow.  For now I just wanted you to know about Parker and......


my beautiful, amazing, wonderful daughter who just gave birth to this really cool guy.
Parker Ellis Schmidt
May 6, 2008
4:44 p.m.
7 pounds 12 ounces
20 inches

Can you tell how much he loves her already?  Can you blame him?

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Congratulations!! At long last! Ashley and Parker both look great, what a beautiful family. Sorry to hear you haven't slept in 41 hours, guess Ashley's labor was a little longer than yours :-)

Kristi Clinger said...

Finally. You're a grandma! He is precious. I can't wait to hear the story of his arrival.

bradget said...

Note to Sis. Scholl: Congratulations!

Note to Ash:
He's beautiful! I am so happy for you, I can't believe it! I'll wait a few days to call you when things settle down a bit :)

jenny said...

He is absolutely perfect. Congratulations!!! I love that he is smiling at Ashley. So cuteee.