Monday, December 21, 2009

Cheerful Christmas

In early December (yes, I'm still catching up) Molly and I hosted a party for her cheer squad and their mothers. We had lots of fun and the best part was the super cute
Hot Chocolate Bar.


Everyone loved making their own gourmet Hot Chocolate with their favorite toppings - and there were lots of choices! I also had Caramel Apple Cider with whipped cream and caramel topping!!

Everyone brought cookies to share. Lucy made dipped pretzels.


The girls had a great time and it was fun to be together outside of practice and games!





I made a bag filled with Pirate Treasure for each of the girls to take home. With the help of my handy dandy Cricut machine (which has come in handy this year - big time) I personalized each one (with lots of help from Lucy).

Don't you just love the do-rag? This is Peyton!


This is Georgia... or is it Chloe??

I hosted our Book Club Christmas Book Exchange at my house the next week and did a repeat of the Hot Chocolate Bar! It will surely be a new tradition for us.



1 comment:

Claudia said...

You are beyond amazing.