Friday, October 10, 2008

Just a Little Strange

So, I was checking out the Anthropologie website today.  I make the rounds of some of my favorite retailers fairly regularly.  Today I was cleaning the floors and sat down at my computer for a spell.  Anyway, I stopped by Anthro and they've changed the site a bit since my last visit (last weekend).  And I find it just a wee bit frightening.  Check it out and let me know what you think.  
Be sure to look at the ADORNED link.  I think Look Closer, Wonderland, Pas de Deux (ah, the memories of ballroom dance lessons) and Spectra are really cool - but those Masterpieces give me the heebie jeebies.   

But these.....

seventies
They bring me right back to fourth grade with Miss Schmoekel (I still can't spell her name) she taught us to macrame instead of social studies for a few weeks.  We made these really great owls between two sticks.  I actually have mine.  If I ever unpack it I'll take a picture of it and post it.  She was the coolest teacher on the planet.

side table
I L-O-V-E this little table.  It would be fantastic next to Lucy's bed... It's a ridiculous amount of money, so instead I'll watch for a Craig's List item that I can paint.  


shoes 3shoes 2shoes 1
Ah, the shoes.  Hold me back.  There are only about 25 pair I think I must have.  Do you think they'll lower their prices now that the economy is in the toilet???  Please?

Well, this was a slight departure from the Scholl family doings - kind of.  It was the Karen doings, anyway.   More on the happenin's soon.


No comments: