Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Well......

Alrighty then. Three people are reading my blog - yeah, three. Ashley didn't comment, but I know she's reading it. Now I feel an obligation to prove that my life is, indeed, as boring as it seems by sharing with you some of the mundane details of my "not-interesting-enough-to-bother-reading-about" life. Hold on to your hats...

I recently made a major purchase. The amazing thing about this purchase is I went to one store during the kids piano lessons and picked it out and bought it. Here's what I bought:

I did however make the surprisingly exciting choice of color for my set - white. It's a sad thing when buying appliances is a highlight of your week.

*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*

I've become an amalgamation of my husband and my father. I have acquired one of those step counter thing-a-ma-jigs. My desire to have one is a cross between wanting another cool gadget (my husband) and my inherited need to assimilate essentially meaningless information (my father). So I've been using it and my step totals have varied quite a bit from day to day. But today was a real record breaker for my three day sample of collecting this data - 12,000+ steps. Cool.

Hey Dad, what are the gas prices in Portland today?

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Because sometimes it's nice to step aside from all the excitement in my own life, I take some time to keep up with my friends with exciting lives by reading their blogs. Tonight I was sick of the Super Tuesday coverage on TV, so I checked in on Jenny's blog (which by the way is really funny) and found this really super cool video.

I have no idea how all those people kept from laughing....

4 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

That video is too funny. Congrats on the new purchase. Those would have been my first pick also. I also would have chosen that same color.

Anonymous said...

that is unreal!! I wouldn't be able to do that to ADD and we all know that Rusty wouldn't be able to stay still without laughing or moving for very long...sometimes he can't even stop talking in his sleep!! HAHA! Thanks for sharing!

And if you think you have a boring life...try living mine! People always ask me why I don't have a blog...and if you had to read about my daily life you would know why!

love y'all

Anonymous said...

Regular is the $3.31 a gallon

Anonymous said...

Hi Aubrianne

Your sister-in-law is working in our area in the Portland Mission.
We haven't see her yet but she was visiting in the home of my home teaching companion. Hope we see her soon.